Saturday, March 14, 2015

Upcoming Fundraisers

We are pleased to announce a couple fundraisers to you all!

The first fundraiser is currently underway at Sarah's work at Saltzer Medical Group in Nampa. A very kind person has offered to bake cookies in exchange for donations for bringing Kameron home. Thus far, it has raised $96.72! We so appreciate those who have given and supported us there. Thank you!! If you work at Saltzer (or want to message Sarah to save you a dozen), a second batch of cookies will be available Tuesday, March 17th. Let me know if you are interested in this so I can set aside a batch for you. There are Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip available. I still have one batch of chocolate chip available that I can bring any time. How it works is-- you tell us you want a batch of cookies and you pay whatever you feel led to pay.

The SECOND fundraiser is coming up. Our dear friend, Crystle Bittle has offered to throw us a Thirty-one Jewelry Fundraiser Party where 25% of proceeds will go towards Kameron's adoption fund. It will open up online March 20th. For local Idaho people, there will also be a party at our place just prior to the event closing. Stay tuned for invites/updates on the date for this. Long story short, Thirty-one is doing personalized jewelry now. If you are interested in getting some cute bling and want to help Kameron while you do it, this is a neat opportunity to do just that.

Questions I get are: So will I then be paying extra for my purchase? No! You pay the same prices you'd pay at any Thirty-one party to get this cute jewelry. And, when can we take a peak at what's available? The online store will open March 20th. I will be posting a link to the fundraiser once it goes live.  I am planning an in-person party at my house at the beginning of April. I have booklets with me that I can show you, if you are interested and want to take a look. There are so many cute things! Im not much of a jewelry person, but even I like what they have!

We are in the planning stages of a large adoption fundraiser yard sale. Tentatively this will be in the beginning of June. What we are needing are a few things: 1) Your unwanted items. It's getting to be Spring cleaning time. If you have stuff you no longer want/need and are willing for us to sell them to help bring Kameron home, we would appreciate it. Just let us know! 2) Help. I am not the best organizer in the world. People who are willing to help us during the garage sale to organize, sell, and keep us company are needed and would be greatly appreciated!

Lastly, if you are wanting to do a fundraiser or have some skill (sewing, free babysitting we can raffle off, etc) that could help us do additional fundraisers in the future-- please let me know. We are interested in exploring other creative ways to do fundraising.

All support is helpful. Prayers, kind words. We have heard so many stories of others journeys. It has meant more to us than words can express. Ya'll are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment